Some of the highlights of the local audit include:
- General Fund Revenues = $50,159,279 compared to the budget amount of $50,284.349
- General Fund Expenditures = $50,121,164 compared to the budget amount of $56,822,567
- The District’s General Fund Balance increased by $38,193 to a total of $13,639,544 and consists of the following:
1. Non – Spendable $641,877 (Pre paid health care)
2. Committed $419,405 (Future retiree health care)
3. Assigned $3,000,000 (Future PSERS costs)
4. Unassigned $9,578,292
- The Capital Fund Balance at the end of the fiscal year was $10,441,189 and consists of:
1. $9,106,927 (Restricted for the
2. $1,334,262 (Assigned for future capital projects)
- The District’s cafeteria had operating revenues of $1,982,547 and expenses of $2,034,720, this activity created a loss for the year of $52,173 which was offset by the general fund.
- The District’s outstanding debt at the end of the fiscal year was $32,245,000. The debt outstanding is being used for the current Juniata Project as well as the High School HVAC project, as well as other projects that have been done in the past.
You will find the complete audit report on the left of this page. If you have questions regarding the audit please submit them to interim business manager, Thomas Maloney, at email@example.com. All correspondence will be provided to the school board.